AppLinked is a bulk file-sharing app that helps to install apps that aren’t available on the Google Play Store on Android TV. Since installing a third-party app is not encouraged by Google, Applinked is unavailable on the Play Store. Then, how can we get this app on our TV? the answer is sideloading. Yes, you can also install Applinked by sideloading the app on Android TV.
AppLinked is a free-to-use application, and there is no need for a subscription. It is a bulk apk download manager where you can easily download third-party apps by entering the numerical codes. On the AppLinked Store, you can search and download several apps in different categories such as movies, TV shows, live TV, sports, utilities, and much more.
In this article, we will share step-by-step procedures to sideload and use the Applinked app on Android TV. In case you have any issues with Applinked, you can solve them on your own using the tips discussed at the end of the article.
Table of Contents
As we mentioned earlier, the Applinked app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Applinked APK latest version: bit.ly/3t4gpLq
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
How to Use AppLinked on Android TV to Install Apps
1. Launch AppLinked with the help of Sideload Launcher.
2. It will ask you to grant permission for a few things. Tap Allow for all the necessary things.
3. Now, it will ask you to enter the AppLinked code. You can get the code by searching on the internet.
4. Enter the code for the app you want.
5. Now, you can see TV apps, shows, and much more on your screen.
6. Choose the file that you want to install. Browse your favorite apps or create your own app and then link it with a numerical code for sideloading.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
Skyworth Smart TV
Haier Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
Mi Box S
Since we’ve installed the Applinked app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Applinked accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
Alternatives for AppLinked
If you feel that Applinked isn’t for you or are unsatisfied with its service, you can switch to some other free platforms to perform bulk downloading action. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Applinked.
Yes. But it is advisable to use a VPN as there is a high possibility of installing a third-party app.
No. Currently, AppLinked is only available for devices running on Android OS.