AniMixPlay is a dedicated streaming platform for Anime aficionados. But, it is unavailable for Android TV due to its illegal way of streaming. However, you can get it with the help of sideloading AniMixPlay APK and screen mirroring the app’s content. Besides these typical ways, you can also stream AniMixPlay by visiting its official webpage through any browser on your TV.
By getting AniMixPlay on Android TV, you will have the vast opportunity to watch a plethora of anime content in different forms like movies, and series. One of the notable features of this platform is that you can stream videos up to Full HD resolution with or without PIP mode.
In this comprehensive article, you are going to learn about the guidelines for sideloading, web surfing, and casting methods to stream AniMixPlay on Android TV. Along with that, you can find some troubleshooting tips and alternatives for the AniMixPlay app.
How to Sideload AniMixPlay APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the AniMixPlay app is not available for Android TV. So, to stream its content, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Tap the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download the link for AniMixPlay APK latest version: bit.ly/4618NqA
13. Hit Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After downloading, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Then, click Open to launch the AniMixPlay app and watch your desired anime content.
How to Watch AniMixPlay Using Browser
AniMixPlay has a dedicated webpage that includes an extensive media library of numerous Anime movies/shows/series. As the simplest way, you can access the AniMixPlay platform on your TV through its web version. For that, you have to use any of the best web browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://animixplay.best/] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The home screen of the website will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the profile avatar and Log in with your account details.
NOTE: Remember, you can also access this streaming platform without an account. However, if you want to use some interesting features like sharing your comments and saving your favorite content, etc., you must have an account on AniMixPlay.
5. Then, you can access all the available anime content on your Android TV.
How to Cast AniMixPlay on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the AniMixPlay APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to the TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Download and install the AniMixPlay app on your smartphone from a reliable APK website.
3. Launch the AniMixPlay app and log in with your credentials if needed.
4. Play any anime content on the AniMixPlay app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV to stream the anime movies or series on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
AniMixPlay Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the AniMixPlay app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for AniMixPlay accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
If you feel that AniMixPlay isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream the anime content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to AniMixPlay.
No, the AniMixPlay app is not available on the Play Store of Android TV as it offers content in an unauthorized way.
Yes. you can stream the recently released as well as vintage anime movies or series on the AniMixPlay app.