Do you want to stream all your favorite anime content on Android TV? then AnimeTube is the fantabulous anime streaming platform you need to choose. However, AnimeTube is not available on the Play Store as it is an illegal platform. To stream AnimeTube, you have two ways in your hand such as sideloading its APK or screen mirroring the app.
On this streaming platform, you can find all genres of anime like action, romance, comedy, thriller, Seine, and more. It delivers unlimited entertainment with its massive media library. Moreover, AnimeTube supports streaming its media content in multiple video qualities like 360p, 480p, 720p, and other full HD resolutions.
In this article, we have provided the complete details of the methods to get AnimeTube on your Android TV. We have also covered the troubleshooting steps to perform when the AnimeTube app is not working on your TV.
How to Sideload AnimeTube APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the AnimeTube app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of AnimeTube APK latest version: bit.ly/45RFPKt
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite anime content.
How to Cast AnimeTube on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the AnimeTube apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the cast feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the AnimeTube APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the AnimeTube app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
AnimeTube Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the AnimeTube app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for AnimeTube accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
If you feel that AnimeTube isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream the anime content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to AnimeTube.
No. There is no official app available for AnimeTube on Android TV. Instead, you can sideload or screen mirror the app to stream it on TV.