Animes Brasil on Android TV is the one-stop destination to get a variety of Anime content at your fingertips on a bigger screen. However, you can’t able to legally download Animes Brasil on Andriod TV as it is unavailable on the Play Store. Instead, you should sideload the Animes Brasil APK or cast the app’s content on your TV.
Using the Animes Brasil app, you can enjoy the thousands of Japanese Anime, and other newly-released anime content across the world on your TV. Its media library includes some popular titles like My Hero Academia, Attack On Titan, and a lot more.
It is very simple to do the sideloading technique in order to get any third-party APK files like Animes Brasil. For you, we’ve prepared the curated guide with step-by-step guidelines that will help you to get the Animes Brasil app on your TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Animes Brasil APK on Android TV
The Animes Brasil app is not available on Android TV. To use the app, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Animes Brasil APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast Animes Brasil on Android TV
If you don’t want to access the website, you can screen mirror the Animes Brasil app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. At the same time, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the Animes Brasil APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Log in to the app if needed or go without logging in.
4. Play the video content you want from the app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, the Animes Brasil app is not natively available on the Sony Android TV app store for downloading and streaming.
AnimePahe would be the best streaming platform you can try if you feel uncomfortable with Animes Brasil.