AnimePahe is a completely free anime-streaming service. It has an official website and a dedicated app you can install on Android-based devices. Unfortunately, you can’t install AnimePahe from the Google Play Store as it is not available on any legal app stores. Instead, you need to sideload AnimePahe APK on your Android TV using the Downloader app to stream your favorite anime on the big screen.
Apart from the installation, you can also stream the media content from AnimePahe on your TV with the help of browsing and screen mirroring methods. For the browsing method, you have to visit the official website of AnimePahe using your preferred web browser. If you prefer the cast option, you should use the smartphone to screen mirror the app on your TV.
AnimePahe will be the best feast for your anime cravings because of its extensive media library. So, you can choose this platform without any second thought. That’s why we’ve come up with possible ways to get the AnimePahe app on your Android TV.
How to Sideload AnimePahe APK on Android TV
The AnimePahe app is not available on Android TV. To use the app, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of AnimePahe APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Watch AnimePahe Using Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use any of those web browsers on your Android TV to access the AnimePahe website.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://animepahe.ru] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The home screen of the website will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the profile avatar and Log in with your account details. If you don’t have an account, you can ignore this step.
5. Then, you can access your favorite content on your Android TV.
How to Cast AnimePahe on Android TV
If you don’t want to access the website, you can screen mirror the AnimePahe app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network to which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Log in to the app if needed or go without logging in.
4. Play the video content you want from the app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, the AnimePahe app is not available on the Sony Android TV app store for streaming.
Yes, you can stream your favorite Anime content on AnimePahe for free.