Are you fond of streaming anime content on your Android TV? You should try AnimeHeaven to explore popular animated movies, series, and more. Unfortunately, you can’t directly install the AnimeHeaven application from the Play Store on your Android TV. But you can sideload the AnimeHeaven APK on Android TV using Downloader. If you are not interested in sideloading the AnimeHeaven app, you can cast the AnimeHeaven app on your TV.
In the AnimeHeaven app, you can watch a huge collection of popular anime content and new releases. It also provides English dubbed anime content with an in-built media player option. Also, this application allows you to download any anime content in 1080p quality.
This comprehensive guide will help you stream AnimeHeaven on Android TV. Further, you can use some fixes mentioned in this guide to solve AnimeHeaven app not working issues on Android TV. As this app is illegal, remember to use a VPN on Android TV before streaming anime content on this app.
How to Sideload AnimeHeaven APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the AnimeHeaven app is not available for Android TV. So, to stream its content, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Tap the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download the link of AnimeHeaven APK latest version: bit.ly/3PhKApm
13. Hit Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After downloading, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Then, click Open to launch the AnimeHeaven app and watch your desired anime content.
How to Watch AnimeHeaven Using Browser
AnimeHeaven has a dedicated webpage with an extensive media library of numerous anime content. You can access the AnimeHeaven website using any of the best browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL (animeheaven.me) in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Select your favorite anime content from the list.
5. Then, enjoy streaming your favorite anime content on your Android TV.
How to Cast AnimeHeaven on Android TV
If you can’t find the cast icon on the AnimeHeaven app, you need to screen mirror the application to the Android TV from your smartphone.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Download and install the AnimeHeaven app on your smartphone from a reliable APK website.
3. Launch the AnimeHeaven app and log in with your credentials if needed.
4. Play any anime content on the AnimeHeaven app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV to stream the anime movies or series on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
AnimeHeaven Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
If the AnimeHeaven app is not working properly on your Android TV, perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve the problems.
- Ensure your Android TV is connected to an internet connection with higher bandwidth.
- Reboot your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Close and relaunch the AnimeHeaven application on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Clear the app cache files for the AnimeHeaven app.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
If you feel that AnimeHeaven isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platform to stream the anime content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to AnimeHeaven.
No, AnimeHeaven contains copyrighted content without proper licenses. So it is illegal to use.
Yes, AnimeHeaven also provides English dubbed and subtitled anime content.