AnimeHeaven APK is one of the popular platforms to watch anime movies and series. You can get anime collections from all over the world. For popular content like Naruto, you will get dubbed version with subtitles. You can stream any of the anime content in the app for free without any restrictions. By using the APK file, you can install the AnimeHeven app on your Android TV.
- AnimeHeaven contains both the original and dubbed videos.
- You can download any of the anime content offline and watch them anytime you want.
- The anime videos and series are scheduled according to the day and time, so it will be easy for the user to watch without missing them.
- You can enable or disable dark mode based on your preferences.
Supported Android Smart TVs
- TCL Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- AT&T TV Box
- Mi Box
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Ematic Android TV Box
How to Watch AnimeHeaven on Android TV Using Website
1. Open any web browser on your Android TV.
2. Go to the official website of AnimeHeaven.
3. Using the search icon, search for your favorite anime or the anime that you want to watch.
4. On the search results, choose the episode that you want to stream on your Android TV.
How to Sideload AnimeHeaven APK on Android TV
To sideload APK files on your Android TV, you have to download an app called Downloader. This app enables your Android TV to download various applications and APK files from unknown websites.
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android TV.
2. Using the search tool, search for the Downloader app.
3. Click on Install to get the Downloader app on your Android TV.
4. To install APK files on the Downloader app, you have to customize your Android TV settings.
5. Open your Android TV Settings page and choose the Device Preferences option.
6. Then, select Security & Restriction.
7. In the Install Unknown Apps section, turn on the Downloader toggle.
8. Next, open the Downloader app on your Android Smart TV.
9. Install the AFTVnews Plugin using the URL (browser.aftvnews.com). Without that plugin, you cannot install any APK files on the Downloader app.
10. Then, enter the AnimeHeaven Android TV APK URL on the search box and hit GO.
11. Click on Install to get the app on your Android TV.
12. Open the AnimeHeaven app on your Android TV using SideLoad Launcher and watch your favorite anime content.
Yes, it is safe and legal to watch AnimeHeaven since it is licensed properly.
AnimeHeaven contains few ads and appears very rarely.