Are you obsessed with watching Anime? AnimeGo is the platform you have to choose. Especially for Andriod TV, you can enjoy the high-definition anime on the big screen for free using AnimeGO. Unfortunately, AnimeGO is not available on the Play Store. However, sideloading the AnimeGO APK is a possible way to get the app on your TV. On the other side, you can also cast your Android mobile to stream AnimeGO on your smart TV.
All exclusive and premium anime content across the world is available in the media library of AnimeGO. Moreover, it has all the essential streaming features that help users to ensure a hassle-free experience.
By reading further, this guide will help you to grab the information about sideloading, screen mirroring, and troubleshooting the Anime Go app on your Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload AnimeGO APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the AnimeGO app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of AnimeGO APK latest version: bit.ly/46agBa0
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite anime content.
How to Cast AnimeGO on Android TV
If you can’t find the cast icon on the AnimeGO app, then you need to use the screen mirroring feature of your Android smartphone to stream the app’s media content to your TV screen.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the AnimeGO APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the AnimeGO app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
AnimeGO Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the AnimeGO app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for AnimeGO accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
If you feel that AnimeGO isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream the anime content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to AnimeGO.
No. There is no official app available for AnimeGO on Android TV. Instead, you can sideload or screen mirror the app to stream it on TV.
No. You don’t need VPN support to stream AnimeGo content since it doesn’t disturb you with geo-restricted problems.