Animeflv is a dedicated anime streaming platform that doesn’t have its official app on the Play Store. So, you can’t install this app on your Android TV. If you want to use Animeflv on your TV, then you need to sideload the Anime APK using Downloader.
However, Android TV users can also stream Animeflv through its official website with the help of any web browser. With this streaming service, you will enjoy a wide catalog of various anime content for free. Unlike other services, Animeflv offers all the videos of Anime in the English language.
In this comprehensive guide, you will learn about the sideloading and browsing techniques to stream Animeflv on Android TV. As an alternative option, we’ve also covered the screen mirroring technique for those who don’t want to go for the above-mentioned methods.
How to Sideload Animeflv APK on Android TV
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Animeflv APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Watch Animeflv Using a Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use any of those web browsers on your Android TV to access the Animeflv website.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://animeflv.lv/] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The home screen of the website will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the profile avatar and Log in with your account details. If you don’t have an account, you can ignore this step.
5. Then, you can access your favorite content on your Android TV.
How to Cast Animeflv on Android TV
If you don’t want to access the website, you can screen mirror the Animeflv app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your Android TV to a WiFi network and ensure that your smartphone is connected to the same network.
2. Sideload the APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Log in to the app if needed or go without logging in.
4. Play the video content you want from the app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
If you are looking for similar free Anime streaming apps, here are some of the best options.
Supported Android TVs
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, the Animeflv app is not available on the Sony Android TV app store to stream. So, it is not possible to install it on your Sony TV.
No, Animeflv is a third-party streaming app that provides a lot of copyrighted content without a proper license. So, it is completely illegal to use this platform.