In the blink of rising anime fans, many users are on the hunt to stream anime content for free. For that, you can go for an AnimeDLR app to stream the free anime content. However, Android TV users have to sideload its apk file to install the app due to the unavailability of the AnimeDLR on the Play Store or watch its content via the screen mirroring method.
In this comprehensive article, you are going to learn about the guidelines for sideloading, web surfing, and casting methods to stream AnimeDLR on Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload AnimeDLR APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the AnimeDLR app is not available for Android TV. So, to stream its content, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Tap the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download the link for AnimeDLR APK’s latest version: bit.ly/47JcUbH
13. Hit Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After downloading, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Then, click Open to launch the AnimeDLR app and watch your desired anime content.
How to Cast AnimeDLR on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the AnimeDLR apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the cast feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Download and install the AnimeDLR app on your smartphone from a reliable APK website.
3. Launch the AnimeDLR app and log in with your credentials if needed.
4. Play any anime content on the AnimeDLR app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV to stream the anime movies or series on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
If you feel that AnimeDLR isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platforms to stream the anime content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to AnimeDLR.
No, the AnimeDLR app has not set foot on the Play Store of Android TV as it offers content in an unauthorized way.
Yes. you can watch anime videos from AnimeDLR on some popular external players like VLC and MX Player on Android TV.