If you are an anime lover, you may know about the Anime Twist APK. If you are new to the anime platform, then Anime Twist would be the best choice to start your journey in the anime genre. Since the application is unavailable on the Google Play Store of Android TV, you need to download the app only by using the sideloading options. Downloading the Anime Twist APK on your TV or streaming device is completely worth it, as it allows you to stream the content for free of cost.
Although the application is free to stream, it allows you to watch the content with zero ads. The only drawback of the service is you cannot stream the content directly via the browser on your device.
How to Sideload Anime Twist APK on Android TV
The Anime Twist app is not available for Android TV. To use the app, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Anime Twist APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Anime Twist APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast Anime Twist App on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app on Android TV, you can screen mirror the Anime Twist app from your Android smartphone. You can also get Pelisplus Apk on Android TV to watch anime content.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the Anime Twist APK file on your Android smartphone.
3. Now, launch the app on your Android device.
4. Play the video content on the app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, the Anime Twist app is not available on Sony Android TV devices.
We can’t make sure whether the app is legit. Since the app is not available on the Play Store, install and stream it with caution by using the best VPN networks on your Android TV.