Anime Freak is the best alternative for Aniwatch to stream Anime series from Asian countries. Anime Freak doesn’t have its standalone app on the Play Store of Android TV. To stream its content, you need to download and sideload the Anime Freak APK file on your Android TV. As an alternative streaming solution, you can watch Anime Freak through its official webpage or screen mirror the app on your TV.
Anime Freak would be the best binge partner to start your new anime series on your Android TV. Since Google does not officially approve the app, you can use the best VPN on your Android TV before streaming the content to avoid being tracked by hackers and trackers.
Aside from Anime, you can also watch some of the best collections of Batman cartoons, Bey Blade, and other cartoons in its immersive movie library. The platform supports multiple features like 1080p resolution, PIP mode, Closed captioning, easy playback feature, and considerably more.
Let us share our personal experience with streaming ways, such as sideloading, web surfing, and screen mirroring to watch Anime Freak on Android TV.
How to Sideload Anime Freak APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Anime Freak app is not available for Android TV. So, to stream its content, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Tap the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download the link for the latest version of Anime Freak APK : bitly.ws/YGkY
13. Hit Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After downloading, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Then, click Open to launch the Anime Freak app and watch your desired anime content.
How to Watch Anime Freak Using Browser
Anime Freak has a dedicated webpage that includes an extensive media library of numerous Anime movies/shows/series. As the simplest way, you can access the Anime Freak platform on your TV through its web version. For that, you have to use any of the best web browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://animefreak.video/] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The home screen of the website will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the profile avatar and Log in with your account details.
5. Then, you can access all the available anime content on your Android TV.
How to Cast Anime Freak on Android TV
If you can’t find the cast icon on the Anime Freak app, you need to screen mirror the application to the Android TV from your smartphone.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Download and install the Anime Freak app on your smartphone from a reliable APK website.
3. Launch the Anime Freak app and log in with your credentials if needed.
4. Play any anime content on the Anime Freak app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV to stream the anime movies or series on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Anime Freak Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the Anime Freak app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Anime Freak accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
Anime Freak Alternatives
If you feel that Anime Freak isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream the anime content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Anime Freak.
No, the Anime Freak app is not available on the Android TV app store for streaming.
Yes, you can stream your favorite Anime content on Anime Freak for free.