Anime Freak is one of the free apps that you can use to stream anime movies and series for free. You can install the Anime Freak app on Android TVs and TV Boxes from version 4.3 and above. The Anime Freak app is not available on the Play Store. You have to sideload the Anime Freak APK file on your Android TV using third-party installers.
Anime Freak Features
- The Anime Freak app is completely free to use and no registration is required.
- You can receive notifications when a new episode is released and when new updates are available.
- This app is ad-free with high-quality performance.
- You can mark your favorite movies and series to watch later.
How to Watch Anime Freak using a Web Browser
1. Open any of the web browsers on your Android TV.
2. Go to the Anime Freak official website.
3. Click on the Profile icon to create or login into your account. You can skip the step if you don’t have an account.
4. You can search for your favorite anime with the help of the Search Bar at the top of the screen.
5. If you scroll down, you can see various anime movies and series.
6. Click on the Hamburger option to see all the available genres.
7. You can also see the status of your show, whether you have completed the movie or it is still going.
How to Sideload Anime Freak APK on Android TV
1. On your Android TV home screen, click on Apps and open Google Play Store.
2. Using the Search icon, search for the Downloader app.
3. When you find the app, click on Install to get the app on your Android TV.
4. On your settings page, click on the Device Preference option.
5. Then, choose Security and Restriction.
6. In the Install Unknown Apps section, enable the Downloader toggle.
7. Open the Downloader app on Android TV and install the AFTVnews Plugin.
8. After that, enter the Anime Freak APK Android TV URL in the search box and hit GO.
9. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
10. Open the Anime Freak app and stream all the anime videos.
Anime Freak APK Alternatives
There are a lot of alternatives available for Anime Freak. You can sideload any of the below apps on your Android TV and watch anime content.
KissAnime is the best place to watch top-rated anime and cartoons. This is a free app and no registration process is required. You can watch the videos with subtitles from different languages. You can install KissAnime on Android TV using Downloader.
You can stream all your favorite anime movies and shows anytime with the Masterani app. In the app, you will get subtitles from more than 15 languages. As the app is unavailable on the Play Store, you have to sideload the Masterani on Android TV.
Supported Android Smart TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- DIRECTV Stream
- Mi Box
- Mecool Android TV Box
Yes, Anime Freak is a safer platform to use.