If you are an anime enthusiast, you may heard about Anime Fanz Tube APK. It is a wonderful platform to stream anime content on various streaming devices, including Android TV. But, Anime Fanz Tube doesn’t have a standalone app on the Play Store. Hence, you should either sideload or cast the app on your TV.
If you are willing to get this anime streaming platform as a dedicated app, you can choose the sideloading method. Otherwise, you need to screen mirror the app’s content from the smartphone to your TV.
With Anime Fanz Tube on Android TV, users can stream tons of anime movies, and series from Crunchyroll, Funimation, Netflix, Hulu, GoGoAnime, and a lot more. Do you have curios to use Anime Fanz Tube on TV? If so, this article will guide you to both sideloading and casting techniques to get the app.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Anime Fanz Tube APK on Android TV
The Anime Fanz Tube app is not available on Android TV. To use the app, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Anime Fanz Tube APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast Anime Fanz Tube on Android TV
If you don’t want to access the website, you can screen mirror the Anime Fanz Tube app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network to which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Log in to the app if needed or go without logging in.
4. Play the video content you want from the app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, the Anime Fanz Tube app is not available on the Sony Android TV app store for streaming.
We can’t conclude whether the app is legit or not. Since the app is not available on the Play Store, install and stream it with caution by using the best VPN networks on your Android TV.