Amazon Photos is one of the best photo storage apps available on both Android and iOS devices. You can also access it through the desktop application. The biggest advantage of Amazon Photos is that you can also use it on your Android TV. Amazon Photos provides online backups for photos and videos that are very safe and secure. Let’s see how to use the Amazon Photos on Android TV and Android TV Boxes.
Features of Amazon Photos
- If you are a Prime member, you can get unlimited full-resolution photo storage and up to 5 GB of video storage.
- You can easily access photos and videos across all devices with ease.
- Easily share photos via email and other channels.
- In Amazon Photo, you can easily search photos by using keywords and location.
- For free members, they can get storage of about 5GB for both photos and videos.
Supported Android TVs
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- JVC Android TV
- Hisense Android TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- MI Box
- AT&T TV Box
- H96 Box
- SkyStream Pro
How to Install Amazon Photos on Android TV
1. First, select Apps on the home screen of your Android TV.
2. Go to Play Store and enter Downloader in the search area.
3. Select the Downloader application from the search results and select Install.
After you have finished the installation process of the Downloader application on your Android TV, you need to enable the Install Unknown Apps toggle for the Downloader app to install apks on your Android TV
4. Now, press the Home button on your remote to return to the home screen.
5. On the home screen click on Settings and go to Device Preferences.
6. Next, select Security & Restrictions.
7. Then, click on Unknown Sources.
8. Finally, enable the Downloader application.
9. Now, launch the Downloader app.
10. In the box, enter the Amazon Photos Android APK URL and click Go.
10. Select Install, once the Amazon Photos application gets downloaded.
11. Now, you can view, save, and share photos and videos using Amazon Photos on Android TV.
Other Supported Devices
- Android Smartphone
- Amazon Streaming Devices
Frequently Asked Questions
You can get the Amazon Photos app from the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
Yes, you can use Amazon Photos without an Amazon Prime subscription. You can get up to 5GB of storage for photos and videos in the Amazon Photos app.