Amazon Music is one of the top-rated freemium music streaming services, with 67+ million active users worldwide. By installing the Amazon Music app on your Android TV, you can stream more than 90+ million songs & podcasts from Jim Croce to Billie Eilish. You can install the Amazon Music app directly from the Play Store of your your Android TV. By subscribing to its premium, you can enjoy the features like unlimited skips, ad-free music, offline streaming, etc.
It also allows you to stream music in various categories like classic hits, melody tracks, hard rock, goth music, podcasts, and many more. Apart from installing the app, you can also stream Amazon Music on your Android TV by signing in to your Amazon account on the browser.
Amazon Music Pricing
Amazon Music offers three different premium plans. You can subscribe to your desired plan to listen to premium music tracks ad-free.
|Amazon Music Unlimited Individual Plan||$10.99 per month|
|Amazon Music Unlimited Student Plan||$5.99 per month|
|Amazon Music Unlimited Family Plan||$15.99 per month|
How to Install Amazon Music on Android TV from Play Store
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter Amazon Music in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select Amazon Music from the suggested result.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
How to Activate Amazon Music on Android TV
1. Open the Amazon Music app on your Android TV.
2. You will get the activation code. If you are not getting the code, click the Sign In button to get the code.
3. Now, go to the activation website of Amazon Music [https://www.amazon.com/code] on your smartphone or PC.
4. Log in to your Amazon account and move to the next step.
5. Enter the code and click the Continue button.
6. Now, the Amazon Music app will be activated on your Android TV.
How to Sideload Amazon Music on Android TV
If you can’t find the Amazon Music app from the Google Play Store on your TV, you can sideload its APK file to stream its content on your TV.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Amazon Music APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and stream the music.
How to Watch Amazon Music Using a Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use any of those web browsers on your Android TV to access the website.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://music.amazon.com] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The home screen of the website will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click on the Sign In button and enter your login credentials.
5. Then, you can access your favorite content on your Android TV.
How to Cast Amazon Music on Android TV
Amazon Music is compatible with the built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast the music tracks of Amazon Music from your smartphone to TV.
2. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Open the Amazon Music app on your smartphone and log in with your account.
4. Play any audio content that you want and click the Cast icon below.
5. From the list of devices, choose your Android TV.
6. Now, the content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Yes, the Amazon Music app is available on Philips Android TVs.
The Amazon Music application may not work for many reasons, like poor internet connectivity, corrupted cache, server downtime, etc.