Allmovieland is one of the free streaming platforms to watch all the exclusive and premium media content without registration and subscription. Sadly, Allmovieland is not listed on the Play Store, hence you should sideload the Allmovieland APK or use the casting method to stream the content of this app on your Android TV.
Using the Allmovieland on your TV, you can explore the massive library of films, TV shows, and trailers for upcoming releases on a large screen. Along with that, its media library has a dedicated section for broadcasting live sports events and replays across the world.
In this article, we’ll discuss feasible techniques such as sideload and screen mirror methodologies to stream Allmovieland’s media content on Android TV. In addition to that, this article includes the troubleshooting steps to solve the problem you facing with this app.
How to Sideload Allmovieland APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Allmovieland app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Allmovieland APK latest version: bit.ly/45JEcOM
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite anime content.
How to Cast Allmovieland on Android TV
If you can’t find the cast icon on the Allmovieland app, then you need to use the screen mirroring feature of your Android smartphone to stream the app’s media content to your TV screen.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the Allmovieland APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Allmovieland app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Allmovieland Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the Allmovieland app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Allmovieland accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
If you feel that Allmovieland isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Allmovieland.
Yes. However, there is no direct method available to install Almovieland on Android TV. Instead, you need to sideload it or screen mirror its content from your mobile to the TV.
No. Allmovieland is not a 100% trustworthy platform to use on any device. Because it loads with a lot of copyrighted content without proper permission.