All 4 is the official streaming app to watch Channel 4 content. All 4 app is based in the UK, and you can watch most UK content through this app. In case you want to watch the best British TV shows on your Android TV, you can download the All 4 app on your Google Play Store.
All 4/ Channel 4 app provides a wide range of movies, Drama and Comedy series, documentaries, and many more. You can download those contents for streaming offline on your Android TV. It also has Parental Controls to control the streaming. Apart from the content library, you can access Boxsets on this app to watch popular UK movies and TV shows. You can also restart the Live TV channel to watch your favorite TV shows from the start on your Android TV.
We have included the steps to stream All 4 on your Android TV along with alternate options to stream the All 4 content from anywhere in this world.
All 4 Premium
The free version of All 4 comes with ads while streaming. To go ad-free, you can go with the All 4 monthly or yearly premium plans. All 4 channel comes with 2 different premium plans for ad-free streaming.
How to Install All 4 on Android TV from Play Store
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open the Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter All 4 in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select Channel 4 from the suggested result.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. When the home screen appears, play your favorite content.
How to Install All 4 on Android TV Outside UK
If you can’t find All 4 in the Play Store, it must be geo-restricted. Therefore, you need to use the Downloader app to sideload the APK file.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of All 4 APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Install any of the VPNs on your Android TV, like NordVPN or ExpressVPN, and connect to the UK server.
11. Then, click Open to launch the app and sign in with your account details.
12. After signing in, choose any TV channels and start streaming All 4 on Android TV.
How to Watch All 4 Using Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use any of those web browsers on your Android TV to access the All 4 website.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://www.channel4.com] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the Sign in to My4 button on the top and enter your credentials.
5. Then, you can access your favorite content on your Android TV.
How to Cast All 4 on Android TV
The All 4 app is compatible with built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast the All 4 app from your smartphone to Android TV. The All 4 contents are also available on ITVX for Android TV.
2. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Open the All 4 app on your smartphone and log in with your account.
4. Click the Cast icon from the app.
5. From the list of devices, choose your Android TV.
6. Play the video content on the app. Now, the content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, the All 4 app is not available for Philips Android TV.
To stream All 4 content outside the UK, you must use any of the VPNs on your device.