Alakaicer TV is a popular streaming platform that provides a large catalog of media content that includes famous films, TV shows, web series, and much more for free. However, the Alakaicer TV app is not available on the Android TV Play Store. So you need to sideload the apk version of Alkaicer TV to watch its content. On the other hand, you can stream its content on your Android TV by screen mirroring it from the Android smartphone or tablet.
In this guide, we have explained both procedures in detail with the necessary screenshots.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Alkaicer TV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Alkaicer TV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Alkaicer TV APK latest version: https://urlsrt.io/Alkaicer-TV-APK
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast Alkaicer TV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Alkaicer TV APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the Alkaicer TV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Launch the app and log in with your credentials if needed.
4. Play the video content on the Alkaicer TV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
How to Fix Alkaicer TV Not Working on Android TV
Since we’ve installed the Alkaicer TV app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- If there is a new version available for Alkaicer TV, uninstall the current one and sideload the latest version.
- Clear the app cache files for Alkaicer TV accumulated on your Smart TV.
- Update your Android TV firmware.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems, then set up your Smart TV to install the app again.
Alkaicer TV Alternatives
If you feel that Alkaicer TV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platform to stream movies & series. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Alkaicer TV.
No. Alkaicer TV is unavailable on the Android TV.
Alkaicer TV is a third-party application and contains various copyrighted content. So, it is illegal and unsafe to use.