Airy TV is a free Android app that permits you to watch movies, shows, favorite sports, comedy shows, etc. On your Android TV, users can download and install the Airy TV APK as it is officially available on the Play Store. Also, you have two alternative approaches, such as sideloading and screen mirroring to stream Airy TV on your TV. Further, Airy TV has a dedicated web app where you can find the live streaming of its programs using any web browser.
The app permits you to stream in HD quality like 1080p and 720p, and you can also watch videos offline. Any new episodes or series updates will be notified so that you will never miss watching the latest titles. While watching series or movies, you can make use of the subtitle option.
In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through the step-by-step procedures to install Airy TV from the Play Store, sideload AiryTV using Downloader, browse the live streaming of Airy TV, and screen mirror the Airy TV’s application from your smartphone to Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Install Airy TV on Android TV from the Play Store
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open the Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter Airy TV in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select Airy TV from the suggested results.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the Airy TV app.
How to Install Airy TV on Android TV Outside the US
If you can’t find Airy TV in the Play Store in your country other than the US, it must be geo-restricted. Therefore, you need to sideload its APK file using the Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now. go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Airy TV APK latest version: bit.ly/3PGHOu9
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After the downloading process, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Now, you need to install any of the VPNs on your Android TV, like NordVPN or ExpressVPN, and connect to the US server.
17. Then, click Open to launch the Airy TV app and watch your desired media content.
How to Watch Airy TV Using Browser
Airy TV has a dedicated webpage to access its live broadcasting. You can access the Airy TV website using any of the best browsers on your Android TV.
NOTE: The web version of AiryTV offers live-streaming content. If you want to stream the VOD library, you should use its app on your TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL (webapp.airy.tv) in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Now, you can watch the live streaming of Airy TV on your Android TV.
How to Cast Airy TV on Android TV
The Airy TV is compatible with the built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast the Airy TV from your smartphone to Android TV if you don’t want to sideload the app.
1. Install the Airy TV from the Google Play Store.
2. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
3. Open the Airy TV on your smartphone and log in with your account if needed.
4. Play the content you want and click the Cast icon from the app
5. Choose your Android TV from the list of available devices.
6. Now, the content you stream on the smartphone will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Skyworth Smart TV
JVC Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Mi Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Nvidia Shield TV Pro
Ematic Android TV Box
How to Fix Not Working Issues of Airy TV on Android TV
If the Airy TV app is not working properly on your Android TV due to issues like a black screen, app freezing, and more, then you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Ensure your Android TV is connected to an internet connection with higher bandwidth.
- Reboot your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Close and relaunch the Airy TV application on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Clear the app cache files for the Airy TV app.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
Airy TV Alternatives
If you feel that Airy TV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platform to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Airy TV.
Yes. Airy TV offers the app, especially for Android TVs under the name “TV/Movies For AndroidTV AiryTV” on the Play Store.
Yes. Apart from the international media content, you can get 100 local and regional channels on Airy TV for free of cost.
Yes. It is legal as it is officially available on the popular App Stores.