AirConsole is a game hosting app available for Android TV and Android TV Box. With the AirConsole app, you can convert your Android TV into a gaming console. In the AirConsole app, you can find games like Zombie Annihilation, PolyRacer, TickTacBoom, and more. By installing AirConsole on Android TV, you can play multiplayer racing games on a single screen. The AirConsole app is available on the Play Store.
- You can play with friends and family anytime you want.
- With the gaming app, you can transform your Android TV into a video gaming console
- For gaming controls, you can use your smartphones as well as your gaming pads on Android TV.
- You can play both single-player and multiplayer games.
- In the AirConsole app, you can get access to more than 90 games for free.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- DIRECTV Stream
- Sky Stream
- Mi Box
- Mecool Android TV Box
How to Install AirConsole on Android TV via Google Play Store
1. On your Android TV home screen, open the Google Play Store.
2. Using the search icon, search for the AirConsole App.
3. Click on the Install button to get the app on your Android TV.
4. Launch the app after the installation process is completed.
5. Choose the game that you want to play.
6. Play games with your friends and family members.
How to Play AirConsole on Android TV Using Website
1. Open any web browser on Android TV.
2. Go to the official website of AirConsole.
3. Click on Play Console on the Web button. You can also scroll down to see more features.
4. Then, click on the Start playing now button. Your TV will enter into full-screen mode.
5. You will see the pairing code.
6. Take your smartphone and go to airconsole.com. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup and enter the code displayed on your Android TV.
7. Now, you will get the gaming controls on your smartphone. Using this, you can play games on your Android TV.
How to Sideload AirConsole on Android TV
To sideload apps on the Android TV, you have to install the Downloader app. This Downloader app helps the user to download various applications that are not available on the Google Play Store. Moreover, install the Sideload Launcher on Android TV to launch the installed APK files.
1. On your Android TV, open the Google Play Store.
2. Search for the Downloader app.
3. Click the Install button to get the Downloader app on Android TV.
4. After that, open the Android TV Settings page and choose the Device Preferences option.
5. Choose the Security and Restriction option.
6. From the Install Unknown Apps section, enable the Downloader app’s toggle.
7. Open the Downloader app on your Android TV.
8. Enter the URL of the AFTVnews Plugin and install it.
9. After that, enter the AirConsole Android TV APK URL and click on Go.
10. Click on Install to get the app.
11. Open the AirConsole app and play games on your TV.
Yes, you can play the AirConsole on different devices via screen sharing.
As of now, the AirConsole app is not compatible with Chromecast support.