If you are a fan of A&E shows, then there is no doubt that you will add this app to your Android TV. With the A&E app, you can enjoy a huge library of A&E shows along with live TV. All the contents in the A&E app are for free and you only need a TV provider subscription. Are you looking for an ultimate entertainment package for your Android TV? Then don’t hesitate to add A&E on your Android TV and start streaming amazing shows.
With the A&E app on your Android TV, streaming has never been that easy. Shows to look forward to on A&E includes Cold Case Files, 60 Days In, The First 40, Aftermath, and Leah Remini: Scientology. The A&E app has exclusive clips of its shows that you might have never seen.
To stream the contents from A&E, you only need a TV provider subscription. By entering the credentials of your active provider network account, the app starts streaming on your TV. Popular Live TV options on Android TV include DIRECTV Stream, Xfinity, Hulu, and Dish.
A&E on Android TV
A&E is available on Android TVs. To stream the content from the app, you only need to sign in with the credentials of your TV provider.
A&E supported Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Box
- Nvidia Shield TV
- EPSON TV
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box
- DIRECTV STREAMS
- AIR TV
How to Install A&E on Android TV
The Android TV has its own A&E app in the Google Play Store. You need to add the app and then activate it.
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV.
2. Next, choose the Apps tab.
3. Click on the Search icon and search for the A&E app.
4. Click on the A&E app from the search results.
5. Tap the Install button to get the A&E app.
6. As the download finishes, open the A&E app.
7. With that, you will get the Activation Code on your screen.
8. Visit the A&E activation website (aetv.com/activate).
9. Click on the Android TV button.
10. From the list that appears, click on your service provider.
11. Enter the activation code and then click on Continue.
12. Now, the A&E app on your Android TV will be activated and you can start streaming your favorite shows.
How to Cast A&E on Android TV
1. Connect your Android smartphone and Android TV to the same internet connection.
2. On your Android TV, install the A&E app from the Play Store.
3. Launch the A&E app and then sign in with a TV provider account.
4. Open the A&E app and click on any video that you want to watch.
5. Tap on the Cast icon from the top right corner of the screen.
6. From the list of devices, pick your Android TV.
7. Finally, the video from the A&E app will be cast on your TV.
How to Watch A&E outside the US
As you know, A&E is only available in the US. That means only the US TV providers offer A&E channels. Currently, there are no international TV providers that offer A&E channels. So, if you are residing outside of UC, there is no way in which you can stream the A&E channel on your Android TV.
Other Devices that support A&E
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Android phones
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I get the A&E app on my smart TV?
The A&E app is available for download on Samsung Smart TVs and Android TVs.
2. How do I cast A&E to my TV?
The A&E application for Android smartphones is compatible with Chromecast. With that, you can easily cast the A&E app to your TV.