AceStream for Android TV is a multimedia player that can play audio and video from various network streams. It works similarly to Kodi on Android TV because it uses P2P for streaming videos in rich quality. You can install AceStream for Android TV officially from the Google Play Store or sideload the APK from an external source using the Downloader app.
It features a media library so that users can easily browse audio and video files. Just like VLC Media Player, it supports multi-audio, subtitles, closed captions, and Teletext. In addition, you can adjust the brightness or aspect ratio on your TV using gesture controls. Furthermore, it lets you play videos on remote devices using Ace Cast, AirPlay, Google Cast, etc.
How to Install Ace Stream for Android TV from Google Play Store
1. Connect your Android TV to WIFI once you switch on your television.
2. From the home screen, click Apps and select Google Play Store to open the app.
3. Click the Search bar, enter Ace Stream for Android TV, and choose the app.
4. Tap Install to begin the installation process.
5. Once installed, click Open to launch AceStream for Android TV.
6. Once you opened the app, click the three vertical dots icon at the top right.
7. Click Enter Content ID and upload the network URL to load the content. Click OK.
8. Now you can select the player to play the content.
Start watching live streams on your Android TV using the Ace Stream app.
How to Install Ace Stream for Android TV APK Using Downloader
In some countries, AceStream for Android TV can’t be found in the Play Store due to geo-restrictions. Therefore, you can install the Downloader app to sideload apps on Android TV if it is unavailable. Though the process is complicated, you can get it done easily by the following methods.
- Install Downloader on Android TV
- Enable Unknown Sources on Android TV Settings
- Sideload AceStream for Android TV APK via Downloader
How to Install Downloader on Android TV
1. Open the Play Store on your Android TV.
2. Search for Downloader and pick up the app from the suggestions.
3. Click Install to get Downloader on your Android TV.
After installing the Downloader app, you need to allow some permissions on Android TV settings. This is very important for sideloading any apps from an unknown source.
How to Enable Unknown Sources on Android TV Settings
1. Click the Settings icon on the Android TV home screen.
2. Tap Device Preferences and select Security & restrictions.
3. Click Unknown Sources and turn on Downloader by switching a toggle.
How to Sideload AceStream for Android TV APK Using Downloader
1. Open Downloader on Android TV and tap Allow to agree to the necessary storage permissions.
2. Select the Home section, enter the AceStream for Android TV APK in the URL field, and click Go.
3. When it starts downloading, you can see the progress in the status pop-up window.
4. Once it gets done, open the file and tap Install.
5. After the installation, open the Ace Stream for Android TV app.
Start using the app for watching any video or audio files on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Ace Stream Engine is officially available on the Google Play Store for Android TV.
The AceStream app is safe to use since there is no conclusive evidence of any spyware.