AceStream is a multimedia player that can play audio and video from various network streams. It works similarly to Kodi on Android TV because it uses P2P for streaming videos in rich quality. You can install AceStream for Android TV officially from the Google Play Store or sideload the APK from an external source using the Downloader app.
This curated guide is designed to help you install and sideload the Ace Stream app on Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Install AceStream for Android TV from Play Store
1. Connect your Android TV to WIFI once you switch on your television.
2. From the home screen, click Apps and select Google Play Store to open the app.
3. Click the Search bar, enter Ace Stream for Android TV, and choose the app.
4. Tap Install to begin the installation process.
5. Once installed, click Open to launch AceStream for Android TV.
6. Once you opened the app, click the three vertical dots icon at the top right.
7. Click Enter Content ID and upload the network URL to load the content. Click OK.
8. Now you can select the player to play the content.
Start watching live streams on your Android TV using the Ace Stream app.
How to Install AceStream APK Using Downloader
In some countries, AceStream for Android TV can’t be found in the Play Store due to geo-restrictions. Therefore, you can install the Downloader app to sideload apps on Android TV if it is unavailable.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of Ace Stream for Android TV APK: bitly.ws/36ZcK
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After the installation, open the Ace Stream for Android TV app.
16. Start using the app for watching any video or audio files on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can install Ace Stream Engine on your TV since it is officially available on the Google Play Store for TV platform.
The AceStream app is safe to use since there is no conclusive evidence of any spyware.