ABC streaming app lets you watch the ABC Live TV channel on your Smartphone, PC, Smart TV, and streaming device. You can watch the famous ABC Live TV shows on your Android TV with the installation of the app. The Google Play Store offers the ABC app for free download. It also provides Live sports for streaming on your Android TV.
When you have ABC on your TV, you can watch ABC Good Morning America, Jimmy Kimmel Live, American Housewife, and more. The ABC app also streams live NFL football matches, MLB, and NCAA matches. You can ABC News channel 24/7 on this ABC app. This app requires a TV Provider subscription to stream the content. It also provides a TV schedule for the channels.
This article discusses the various ways to watch ABC content on your Android TV. You can also stream the ABC content through ABC’s official website on your Android TV.
How to Install ABC on Android TV from Play Store
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open the Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter ABC in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select ABC from the suggested result.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
How to Activate ABC on Android TV
1. Open the ABC on your Android TV.
2. You will get the activation code. If you are not getting the code, click the Log In button to get the code.
3. Now, go to the ABC’s activation website on your smartphone or PC.
4. Enter the code and click the Continue button.
5. After that, sign in with your TV provider to complete the activation.
6. Now, the ABC app will be activated on your Android TV. You can access all the content.
How to Install ABC on Android TV outside USA
If you can’t find ABC in the Play Store, it must be geo-restricted. Therefore, you need to use the Downloader app to sideload the APK file.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of ABC APK [https://bit.ly/45yaqfU] in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Install any of the VPNs on your Android TV, like NordVPN or ExpressVPN, and connect to the USA server.
How to Cast ABC on Android TV
Cast Support: The [app/platfrom] is compatible with the built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast the [app/platfrom] from your smartphone to Android TV.
2. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Open the ABC app on your smartphone and log in with your account.
4. Play the video content that you want and click the Cast icon.
5. From the list of devices, choose your Android TV.
6. Play the video content on the app. Now, the content will appear on your Android TV.
How to Watch ABC Using Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use any of those web browsers on your Android TV to access the ABC.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the ABC iView Website URL [https://iview.abc.net.au/] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the Sign In button and enter your credentials.
5. Then, you can access your favorite content on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Yes, the ABC app is supported on different Smart TVs, including Samsung Smart TV.
The Chromecast with Google TV has the official ABC app in the Play Store that you can download easily.