9xMovies is an ideal solution to stream hundreds of films in a single place without spending a single penny. Sadly, 9xMovies doesn’t have its application on the Play Store as it is a third-party APK. But, it is not a big deal. You can stream 9xMovies on your Android TV with the help of either sideloading or screen mirroring methods.
9xMovies has been used by more than 30 million active members across the world. Although it consists of media content in more than 20 languages, 9xMovies is popularly known for Telugu, Punjabi TV shows, Tamil movies, Malayalam movies, Hindi movies, and some other Indian content.
In this article, we will walk you through the sideloading and screen mirroring process to stream 9xMovies on Android TV.
How to Sideload 9xMovies APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the 9xMovies app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of 9xMovies APK latest version: bit.ly/3PR22Tg
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast 9xMovies on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the 9xMovies APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the 9xMovies APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the 9xMovies app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
If you feel that 9xMovies isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to 9xMovies.
No. Since 9xMovies is an illegal platform, there is no official app available on the Play Store of Android TV.
No. 9xMovies is not the safest platform to use on your streaming device. Because you can find numerous unlicensed media content on this platform.