It’s been two months since we’ve used the 9xFlix app to download newly-released movies for free on Android TV. But, you can’t get 9xFlix directly from the Play Store. To get this app for our Android TV, we’ve used two effective methods such as sideloading 9xFlix APK and screen mirroring
9xFlix is a dedicated platform to download movies from languages like Hindi, Tamil, English, Malayalam, Telugu, and so on. When it comes to its features, 9xFlix provides dual audio support, an intuitive interface, a well-organized category, and subtitles support for various languages.
In this beginner’s guide, we will walk you through the sideloading and screen mirroring techniques to stream 9xFlix on Android TV.
How to Sideload 9xFlix APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the 9xFlix app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of 9xFlix APK: bit.ly/3MbhlUx
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast 9xFlix on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the 9xFlix APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the 9xFlix APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the 9xFlix app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
If you feel that 9xFlix isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to 9xFlix.
No. Due to the copyrighted violence, 9xFlix is not available on the Play Store of Android TV.
No. 9xFlix has a lot of movies without getting a proper license. So, it is not safe to use for any device.