Are you surfing the internet to find a binge-watching solution for your anime cravings? 9Anime may be the perfect platform for you as it has a massive media library that includes only anime content with plenty of genres. 9Anime is officially unavailable on the Play Store of Android TV. You can Sideload the 9Anime APK file on your Android TV to stream all the anime content without any buffering issues.
Since 9Anime is a free streaming platform, it does not require any subscription process. So, users can stream all anime series on this platform for free without interruptions or pop-ups. Although it is a free streaming platform, 9Anime offers high-quality video resolution, multiple subtitles, downloading shows for offline watching, and more for its users. Furthermore, it is recommended to download the best VPN on Android TV to watch geo-restricted content and to protect your online presence.
How to Sideload 9Anime APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, you can’t find the 9Anime app on the Play Store of Android TV. Instead, you can install the app through sideloading with the help of the Downloader app or ES File Explorer.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left panel, and enter the download link of 9Anime APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the 9Anime APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and select the anime content to watch on the 9Anime platform.
How to Watch 9Anime Using a Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use any of those web browsers on your Android TV to access 9Anime.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL (https://9animetv.to) in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The home screen of the 9Anime website will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the Login button and enter your credentials.
5. Then, you can access the variety of Anime content on your Android TV. Select your favorite anime show and watch it now.
How to Cast 9Anime on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app on Android TV, you can screen mirror this app’s content from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. At the same time, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the 9Anime APK on your Android smartphone from trusted third-party sites.
3. Launch the 9Anime app and go through the on-screen prompts.
4. Open the Notification Panel on your Android smartphone and tap the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Android TV. Now, you can screen mirror your favorite anime movies/shows from the smartphone to your TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Mi Box
- DIRECTV Stream
- Sky Stream
- Ematic Android TV Box
No, you cannot download the 9Anime app on your Android TV officially from the Google Play Store.
GoGoAnime will be the best choice if you are looking for an alternative to 9Anime.