7StarHD is a reliable platform that offers an extensive collection of entertainment content with high-quality download links. It has 40,000+ movies and plenty of TV series across the globe. As 7StarHD comes from a third-party source, it is not available on Android TV. To stream the 7StarHD content, you have to use sideloading or screen mirroring methods on your TV. In addition, you can also directly visit its official website using the TV browser.
IN this article, we have mentioned the sideloading and casting methods to stream the 7StarHD content on your Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload 7StarHD APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the 7StarHD app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of 7StarHD APK: https://urlsrt.io/7StarHD
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Watch 7StarHD Using Browser
7StarHD has a dedicated webpage that includes an extensive media library of numerous movies or series. As the simplest way, you can access the 7StarHD platform on your TV through its web version. For that, you have to use any of the best web browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL (https://7starhd.zip) in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Then, you can access your favorite content on your Android TV.
How to Cast 7StarHD on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the 7StarHD APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the 7StarHD APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the 7StarHD app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
How to Fix 7StarHD Not Working on Android TV
Since we’ve installed the 7StarHD app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- If there is a new version available for 7StarHD, uninstall the current one and sideload the latest version.
- Clear the app cache files for 7StarHD accumulated on your Smart TV.
- Update your Android TV firmware.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems, then set up your Smart TV to install the app again.
If you feel that 7StarHD isn’t for you or are unsatisfied with its service, you can switch to some other free platforms to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to 7StarHD.
No. The 7StarHD isn’t included in the list of Play Store apps.
Yes. The 7StarHD platform does not charge any cost for its features or contents.